Old June 28th 05, 01:24 AM
Catboy

Default How to fall, like a PRO!

Are you afraid of going big because the falls could be treacherous? Do
you fall and get hurt? Well, today I'll show you how to acheive falls
from a nearly 1meter sidehop and completely eat s***. It's easy, and
soon you'll be hopping like this without fear in no time:
[image: http://img223.echo.cx/img223/3206/al...emeter5jd.jpg]

I've made a simple diagram to explain how it's done.

Step1: After reaching the peak of your highop(in this case, nearly 85cm)
be relaxed and prepared, Don't tighten up or you could hurt yourself.

Step 2: Begin decent and let your body relax into a natural position
holding, on, while allowing your feet to move freely.

Step 3: Just before the tire touches shove your back foo between the
frame and your crenk, while pushing down with your front foot, jamming
your back foot into a position where it can't move.

(Diagram)
[image: http://img292.echo.cx/img292/6127/16fall2xw.jpg]

Step 4: Fall backwards because your foot is stuck.

Step 5: Realise you arent wearing a hemot, unstead, an Interpol hat, and
let your skull rebound.

Step 6: Flail your legs and let the uni nail you in the crotch.

If you do these properly, you can end up witht he unicycle flipping
wildy about, or having your body do the same:
[image: http://img160.echo.cx/img160/769/dooga8il.jpg]

I hope you've enjoyed this presentation of "How to fall, like a PRO!"

All stuntwork, unicycle riding was doen by: Catboy

--
Catboy - I enjoy the taste of dirt!!!

'I have the amazing power to talk to cats! =^.^='
(http://gallery.unicyclist.com/Catboy)