Old March 23rd 11, 07:59 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Peter Howard[_3_]

Default About the thief Peter Howard and his scummy fellow travelers

Andre Jute wrote:
It is no secret that I put down Peter Howard
for
stalking me and stealing from me. Peter Howard is a thief who
repeatedly stole my property.

Put down? Strange, I don't remember feeling a thing, and I certainly don't feel
any different. Also, what is it that I'm alleged to have stolen? Have you
notified Interpol?

Now the thief Peter Howard has a thread called "The lies of Andre
Jute". The thief Peter Howard hasn't proved that I told any lie.

Don't need to prove a thing. The evidence is there for all to see.

At worst I made a small error. It is a smaller error than made by many
who have since entered the thief Peter Howard's thread. Not only did
they make worse mistakes than mine, they didn't have the decency to
change the offensive title. Here's a list of the thief Peter Howard's
slimy fellow travellers:

Tom Sherman
"kolldata" AKA "Gene Daniels"
"SKS" AKA Steven Scharf
Phil W Lee
Anonymous "landotter" AKA "Hermaphrodite Maxine"
Frank Krygowski
Clive George
Radey Shouman
Michael Press

Proud to be numbered among posters who actually know something about cycling and
cycling tech.

You wretchedly insensitive louts should prove I told a lie, or
apologize for accusing me every time you posted in the thread started
by the thief Peter Howard. Until you do one or the other, you're the
accomplice of a thief, and you are guilty of libel besides.

Libel? Under which jurisdiction? The definition of libel does vary from country
to country you know. Were you considering libel shopping to bring an action in
the jurisdiction where you anticipate the greatest likelihood of success? In any
case, the accused aren't "guilty" of anything seeing as the matter has not yet
come to trial. Better not bring it before an Australian court. Since the
introduction of uniform libel laws across the Australian States in 2005, truth
has been established as a defense without qualification.

All kudos to James, who twice had the decency to change the title.
Congratulations also to those with the good sense to stay out of the
thief Peter Howard's thread altogether.

Andre Jute
I neither forgive nor forget

Time for you to start another attack thread eh Jutieboi?
I'm trembling
PH