Old September 27th 05, 01:25 AM
LotteBum

Default Front suspension - effectiveness?

My personal opinion is that if you ride a mountain bike with suspension
on the road and it looks like you never ride it off road, then you're a
poonce.

If you're worried about bumps, then get a hybrid or something like
that. If you want to ride in the bush, then a $700 bike will never cut
it anyway, regardless of how much movement the fork is capable of.
Oh... and a $700 bike with suspension is a piece of sh!t. You'd get an
alright hybrid for that sort of money.

Did I mention that you'd look like a poonce?

LotteBum

P.S. I hate Griffith University at the moment.

--
LotteBum