Old April 28th 07, 05:54 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.tech
Marian

Default Big old jet airliner....

On Apr 28, 1:25 am, still me wrote:
On Fri, 27 Apr 2007 11:16:24 -0500, A Muzi
wrote:

I buy a large amount of postal service 6 days a week and have a great
relationship with the staff, even the Saturday football nut who takes
the sports page I used to toss. They are extremely attentive and
helpful. Michael's dead right and I was among the doubters, now changed
in my opinion.

Depends a lot on the postal clerk. There are some locally that I have
come to know on a first name basis - very helpful. Then again, there
are some that are the classic "government worker waiting for
retirement". All in the same small office.

Pettycrats. They say "no" not so much because of the fact that what
you are doing is wrong or bad or different but simply because you have
given them the ability to say "no."

-M