Old December 9th 12, 09:37 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech,rec.bicycles.misc
Frank Krygowski[_2_]

Default Relative risk

On Dec 9, 3:37*pm, James wrote:
On 8/12/2012 5:43 AM, Frank Krygowski wrote:

On Dec 7, 10:34 am, gpsman wrote:
On Dec 6, 9:02 pm, Frank Krygowski wrote:

New paper out of Britain:

http://road.cc/content/news/71717-go...-risks-cycling....

The researchers claim the dangers of bicycling have been overstated.
How about that?

Statistics are meaningless to the individual.

I think that's what Steve Jobs said about cancer research, before he
tried to cure his by diet instead of science.

Like some people, certain cancers are incurable using science, or herbs.

What I've read is that Jobs had an unusual type of pancreatic cancer
that actually was quite curable. But he ignored doctors' advice and
sought to treat it organically, so to speak, by modifying his diet.
He should have gone with medical science instead.

- Frank Krygowski