Old December 5th 03, 01:41 AM
Lars S. Mulford

Default Thoughts on upcoming new Sun recumbents?

Howdy Melinda!

First, let me say that I remembered your helpful comments some time back
when I wrote on here about a heavy friend of mine who wanted to ride a bike
for the first time in his life. You'll be happy to know that he is plannig
to get a recumbent some time early thiscoming year! I took him to the bike
shop I go to a few weeks back and he actually rode! So thank you for your
comments and support! I'm going to get him writing on here when he's
established on a recumbent.

I agree with your assessment that as more people become interested and
involved, the market size will increase and price could well come down to
something approaching almost affordable! (lol)

Given that there has been little response to this thread though, one wonders
if perhaps some riders don't necessarily want that?

--
"Sea" ya!
--Lars S. Mulford

"Melinda Meahan - take out TRASH to reply" wrote in
message ...
I tend to agree -- if you get more people interested, the market will be
bigger, and prices could go down. And then maybe the "intelligent
person" at the closest-to-me-bike shop won't feel like he can afford to
snub bent riders (even though he has one for sale in his store) and he
won't lose the business of bent riders like he did ours