Old April 11th 07, 04:08 AM posted to aus.bicycle
dgarry[_3_]

Default Paris Roubaix to be shown live on SBS

Has anyone here got a satellite dish that can pick up Eurosport.. I was
thinking of getting one put on the house so that I could watch some of
the bike races in Europe and maybe the F1 live...

rdk Wrote:
yeah, there are often problems with these major sporting events that
just pop up unexpectedly, not giving broadcasters time to get
orgasnised. The other problem is organisers that turn down money when a
broadcaster from a "dark territory" rings up and says "can we show your
event?". They just don't know what to do.

--
dgarry