Old April 22nd 08, 02:31 AM posted to rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.racing,rec.bicycles.marketplace,rec.bicycles.soc
Bob

Default lickton's gets no more business from me!

On Apr 21, 8:07*pm, SLAVE of THE STATE wrote:

BTW, Walt is a cry-baby who has nothing better to do than waste his
time and everyone else's time complaining about some gd sub-$10
purchase that went all wrong. *I mean, he could post something about
global warming.

I think Walt's offbase but at least he's on topic. Let's see...
rec.bicycles.misc, rec.bicycles.racing, rec.bicycles.marketplace,
rec.bicycles.soc. Nope, not a word about global warming or any other
allegedly impending climate change. There are plenty of offtopic
threads in these NGs without encouraging more.

Regards,
Bob Hunt