Old January 7th 09, 03:17 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Harley

Default Duro Wildlife Leapord tire pressure

MuniAddict;1165971 wrote:
There have been numerous threads about psi. In short, don't go by actual
psi numbers. It also depends on what type of riding you are doing. I
assume MUni given the tire size.

I run mine so I have enough compression to roll over stuff, hop and
jump, but not so little that I'll bottom out on the rim after a drop, or
even come close to that. And not so much that it's like riding on a
brick. I know at least one person who runs his tire at about 10% of
his body weight, and it works well for him.

Btw, Long ago I switched to the -'Ultimate MUni tire'
(http://uniproshop.com/)- and never looked back at Duro, gazz or
anything else. By far the best tire for performance and handling,
longest tread life, -and- lowest price. I think they're almost all sold
though. Once they're gone, that's it.

Goodmanje. I run my Duro at 10% body weight. I don't however do huge
drops so make sure that you have at least enough pressure to keep from
bottoming out.

Terry. When these tires are gone will we be able to buy them from the
stock pile you no doubt have at a hugely inflated mark up of course?

--
Harley

Always remember: With patience and perseverance you can **** a hole
through a rock.