Old November 12th 04, 04:40 PM
Peter Clinch

Frank Olson wrote:

the American blood on his hands. Oh... and I'm a *Christian*. That makes
me a "Liberal" and a "pacifist" by default, I guess

I don't think the sort of folks who are trying to have laws made that Pi
equals 3 or to remove evolution from college syllabuses are what I'd
think of as "liberal", though they will certainly claim to be Christian.

One does not follow from the other, many people following religions are
very, very, very deeply conservative. And as for the "Pacifist" bit,
don't forget that the Crusades were launched by a Christian Pope...

Pete.
--
Peter Clinch Medical Physics IT Officer
Fax 44 1382 640177 Dundee DD1 9SY Scotland UK