Old November 13th 04, 07:26 AM
Frank Olson

"Edward Dolan" wrote in message

But no liberals voted for Bush. And certainly no pacifists. I can't figure
out why you did not vote for Kerry. What was there about Kerry that you
did not like? What was there about Bush that you did like? You are not
making any sense to me.

Heh... *You're* the one that labelled me a "Liberal Pacifist" and a "girly
man"... *I* never said I was a Liberal... or a "pacifist". I merely said
I was a Christian with strong moral and ethical convictions. I'm also very
much in touch with my "feminine side"... It drives the women "wild" (and I
love it!!)... :-))