Old March 6th 05, 05:50 PM
Mike Kruger

wrote in message
ups.com...

maxo wrote:
I have a LED light on the bike and a dynamo set up front,

but I
wanted to
add a little generator driven light to the left seat stay.

You can
get one
easily enough in Europe, but I'm in the states. Any ideas?

If it were me, I'd go into the oldest bike shops in the area

and ask.

I have one of these in my heap of possibly useful bike parts.
It's off an old Schwinn-approved set and works. No generator,
just the light. I took it off because instead of 2.4 front and
0.6 rear, I preferred 3.0 front and a standard blinkie in the
rear.

If the O.P. emails me at mikekr at aol dot com and agrees to
pay postage, it's his/hers.

--
Mike Kruger
In a survey taken several years ago, all incoming freshman at