Old March 12th 05, 11:17 PM
maxo

On Sun, 06 Mar 2005 11:50:17 -0600, Mike Kruger wrote:

I have one of these in my heap of possibly useful bike parts.
It's off an old Schwinn-approved set and works. No generator,
just the light. I took it off because instead of 2.4 front and
0.6 rear, I preferred 3.0 front and a standard blinkie in the
rear.

If the O.P. emails me at mikekr at aol dot com and agrees to
pay postage, it's his/hers.

It's mounted and I'll pull the wire and ziptie it tonight. I mounted it
to the fender stays using a clamp sandwich made from some scrap sheet
metal. Quick, solid, and easy.

Thanks Mike!

One more thing. Should I wait to get a 2.4w bulb for the front before I
run the taillight, or will the front/rear simply be dimmer with a 3w up
front?

A quick pictu

http://photos3.flickr.com/6393158_224c3b7cfd_o.jpg