Old February 18th 14, 06:42 AM posted to aus.cars,aus.bicycle
Jeßus[_2_]

Default Those Ruskies again

On Mon, 17 Feb 2014 09:03:08 +0800, pedro wrote:

On Sun, 16 Feb 2014 19:54:14 +1100, Jeßus wrote:

Used to have big problems with them around the Sunshine Coast
hinterland riding four abreast (or more) on rural roads, knowing full
well you're right behind them in a car. Now I get them each and every
time I go to Launceston, albeit they're not quite as bad here
attitude-wise compared to QLD.

Maybe the extra head down your way helps them somehow ;-)

LOL! I'll have to remember that one. I'm always on the lookout for new
and original jokes.