Old August 6th 08, 12:53 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Just zis Guy, you know?

Default Facebook group

On Wed, 6 Aug 2008 12:09:22 +0100, "Brian Robertson"
said in :

I have just started a Facebook group called, "Make helmets compulsary for
cyclists". Hope you all join so that we can push for this important piece of
road safety legislation.

Oh I'm sure that will attract loads of members, and one or two of
them might even not mock you too much for pretending to be judith
:-)

Guy
http://www.chapmancentral.co.uk