Old August 29th 05, 12:30 PM
adam85

Default Were you at Murarrie on Saturday morning?

"LotteBum" wrote in message

If you were, then there is a good chance I have photos of you.

Paulie's mum was out there and couldn't spot her little boy, so she
pretty much took photos of everyone. Only one problem with that - I
did *not* need photographic evidence of my inadequacies.

Abby, there at least one of you - I'll burn them onto a CD for you so
you can show Nicole and the girls.

Anyone else?

Nearly, but then I remembered just in time that Murrarie is just the soft
option for those that can't go up hills Or maybe I just had too many
beers watching the Ashes...

Pity about dropping out Lotte, but don't get discouraged, the difference
between getting dropped and hanging on is only a couple of weeks.You'll be
powering soon and people will come from miles to watch the great Lotte vs
Abby spectacle

And Paulie, fix those cleats man!

Adam