View Single Post
Old July 3rd 19, 09:15 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
JBeattie
external usenet poster

Default The American Fascist Party can't all be cyclists!

On Wednesday, July 3, 2019 at 11:53:05 AM UTC-7, Tom Kunich wrote:
On Tuesday, July 2, 2019 at 7:14:53 AM UTC-7, Zen Cycle wrote:
On Monday, July 1, 2019 at 8:53:13 PM UTC-4, Andre Jute wrote:
See https://www.nationalreview.com/corne...lands-anti-fa/ about the police-assisted fascisti who call themselves Anti-Fa in Portland beating up a gay Asian journalist.

Andre Jute
Disgusted at the Antifa's racism

Still hoping for another krystalnacht when your "proud boys" are allowed to run amok with impunity, eh Andre? Or maybe you would just like to see people passively sit and 'turn the other cheek' like when Dylan Roof performed his act of heroism on that unsuspecting elder black prayer circle. Face it, you're just ****ed because people are actively fighting back against your attempts at suppression/oppression. Ngo was an active supporter of the 'proud boys', and had published Islamophobic screeds. He may be gay and asian, but you know you're actually being quite dishonest when you suggested he was targeted for that. Meanwhile, the rants on your side of "jews will not replace us" go completely unmentioned by you.

Zencycle
Disgusted at Jute's hypocrisy.

The Antifa are the SAME people as Hitler's brownshirts and they should be treated as such. I would have had a different reaction than some journalist who was doing nothing but reporting what was going on.

Believe me Zen - if you were to make your comments to my face you would only do it once.

If you're going to the play, at least read the program. The Brownshirts are the Proud Boys and Patriot Prayer. Antifa are the Bolsheviks. Its Fascists versus Communists. Antifa has no interest in racial purity or ultra-nationalism. If anything, they trend more towards Anarchism, which is another group of guys and gals with black bandannas and apparently short attention spans, because I don't see them much anymore.

-- Jay Beattie.
Ads

Home - Home - Home - Home - Home