Old August 9th 04, 02:35 PM
hecklar

Default Lurker comes out of hiding!

Yeah, it's pretty natural to put all of your weight on you pedals when
learning to uni. After i learned to ride, i always had to remind myself
to put my weight on my seat. You'll find that uniing is a lot easier
and smoother with your weight on your seat, and it will be a lot easier
on your leg muscles. So just keep reminding yourself while you ride -
write it on your hand if you need to.

And, i think that you are wrong about people's opinions about your age
and your learning to ride. Do a search. You'll find that many people
here are much older than you, and you'll find that the general opinion
is that you are *never* too old to ride. I agree. Man, that's a pretty
cool wife you have to get you a uni for Christmas. I wish i had that
much backing from my gf, but usually it's just "look what you did to
your legs, stop riding that thing!"

You think that you like uniing now? Wait until you get better. It's
like an addiction; the more you uni, the more you want to uni. I spend
most of my day at work daydreaming about trying new tricks. Speaking of
which, i better get back to work...

--
hecklar
hecklar's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/6917