Old July 24th 05, 05:44 PM
gwhite

"k.papai" wrote:

Or the Marx Brothers, you take your pick...

What a bunch of clowns.

- The Mechanic (a zero)
- the Driver (where was he?)
- and the D.S. (D.S. stands for ... you know... where was he radio-ing
Ras about the turns and how hard Ras could cook 'em?)

I feel sorry for Rasmussen to be let down by such total and utter, and
complete incompetents on Rabobank. I hope they lose their Pro Tour
license.

Ultimately it is Rasmussen's own responsibility to know how to ride a TT
bike. He probably did not give it much attention (pre-race) since
TT'ing was not expected to be important for him. It unexpectantly
turned out to be important, so his technical weakness was exposed.

I'm guessing he'll give it more work the next time around and we won't
see that sort of disaster from him again. He needs to take the lesson
and just get better.

In any case, Rasmussen did a fine overall job in this tour. He can be
proud of that.