Old September 10th 05, 10:57 AM

Default Ed Dolan Protests

On Fri, 9 Sep 2005 15:14:58 -0500, "Edward Dolan"
wrote:

I believe it is highly inappropriate to have a thread about a person. A
thread should always be about a subject. I am able and willing to discuss
any subject under the sun, but I do to like to be put in the position of
having to defend myself as a person all the time. Ask yourself how you would
like it.

When you post a message which has a person as the subject, you are doing
nothing but reducing ARBR to a gossip column. We do not want that. Just post
your message on a subject without any name and this newsgroup will thrive.

The irony boggles.

jim