Old June 28th 20, 01:14 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
jOHN b.

Default Government Bicycle Program News

On Sat, 27 Jun 2020 15:55:33 -0700, sms
wrote:

On 6/27/2020 3:53 PM, John B. wrote:

snip

Oh My God! We hadn't been advised that you were such a famous person.

Thank you for letting us know so we can, from now on, treat you in the
manner in which you have been accustomed.

Will a simple inclination of the head be sufficient or will we have to
be on one knee in order to kiss the ring?

Well you could at least address him as "your majesty."

I had assumed that "Your Eminence" was the correct address, but
perhaps "Majesty"? If he really is really majestic?

--
cheers,

John B.