Old November 3rd 04, 06:31 PM
mark

"Maggie" wrote ...
Dear Bicycles.misc
OK, now I am obsessed with my bicycle. I keep going back to the bike
shop to look at things. This is not good considering my favorite
hobby was always spending money. I blame this newsgroup.....you are
way too happy cycling. You are very passionate about the sport. You
are way too friendly to newbies. You share your love of cycling. You
put up with my posts. You are friendly and encouraging. YOU TERRIBLE
PEOPLE YOU!!!! Now I am going to go broke. (But I may be healthy.)
Healthy and broke.
Peace

As one of the regulars on uk.rec.cycling likes to say, "One can never spend
too much money on bicycles, or have too many bicycles". Not sure if I got
the wording right, but that was the general idea of her statement.
--
mark