Old September 2nd 05, 06:44 PM
Darin McGrew

Default easy as riding a bicycle...

andy gee wrote:
I have found that the more vehicles you have, the easier it is to
switch. I've gone from the bent to the trek 400 to the metro 3 speed to
boardwalk cruisers, an arm powered bike, fold-ups, kick-scooters and
skateboards. All need different motions and reflexes, but if you switch
a lot, you learn to switch.

Yep. When we first got our tandem, my ride to work on Monday morning was
always a bit of an adjustment. After riding the tandem on the weekend, my
commute bike seemed rather twitchy. But now, I don't even notice when I
switch between them.
--
Darin McGrew, , http://www.rahul.net/mcgrew/
Web Design Group, , http://www.HTMLHelp.com/

"Timing has a lot to do with the outcome of a rain dance."