Old September 3rd 05, 09:05 PM
ReptilesBlade

Default Gas will be $4.00 a gallon by Monday 9-05…

This is very reliable information I got from the person who runs my local
Mobil station. Keep in mind this information is coming from St. Louis
Missouri.

By this coming Monday (in two days) gas everywhere (as in nation wide) will
be $4.00 a gallon for regular unleaded. Within two weeks after that it will
be $5.00 a gallon.

I just wanted to put the word out as best I could to help as many people as I
could avoid getting taken by surprise.

Thank you and buy a bike. I recommend Trek personally.

--
---
END OF LINE.

http://www.usenet.com