Old September 4th 05, 12:49 AM
Llatikcuf

Default Gas will be $4.00 a gallon by Monday 9-05…

ReptilesBlade wrote:
This is very reliable information I got from the person who runs my local
Mobil station. Keep in mind this information is coming from St. Louis
Missouri.

By this coming Monday (in two days) gas everywhere (as in nation wide) will
be $4.00 a gallon for regular unleaded. Within two weeks after that it will
be $5.00 a gallon.

I just wanted to put the word out as best I could to help as many people as I
could avoid getting taken by surprise.

Thank you and buy a bike. I recommend Trek personally.

Good! It's what needs to happen. Expensive oil is the only way we are
going to move towards different energy sources and more efficient cars.
Nobody needs a 2 ton SUV that gets 10 miles a gallon!!!

-N

--

Llatikcuf-at-gmail-dot-com

Eat the meek!