Old November 6th 17, 05:53 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling,uk.rec.driving
Peeler[_2_]

Default Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson" LOL), the Sociopathic Attention Whore

On Mon, 06 Nov 2017 12:13:01 -0000, Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson"),

Yeah, I've heard about that. Seems like a very good idea to me.

The police are claiming they're short staffed, yet they waste time
pestering drivers instead of solving real crimes. Would you rather they
stop a murderer or a burglar, or someone who might possibly be doing
something that will maybe cause a dent in someone's bumper in the future?

You are one ****ed up idiot, you filthy ******! tsk

--
****** Birdbrain giving advice on Usenet on how to procreate:
"I will also admit I would never have kids as only those with perfect genes