Old December 29th 18, 10:29 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Andre Jute[_2_]

Default The "great mental ward of the Pacific Northwest"

On Friday, December 28, 2018 at 7:01:47 AM UTC, news18 wrote:
On Thu, 27 Dec 2018 10:57:17 -0800, lou.holtman wrote:

Oh come one Jay I am trying to keep up but now I'm lost. This whole shut
down situation is very strange to us here on this side of the pond.

I suspect that the Irish Parliament is similar to the Uk parliament in
which, when the government looses "supply", it also loose government.

There is no such word as "looses". And "loose" means not tight. The words you're looking for is "loses" and "lose".

Andre Jute
Why is it that Asians speak better English than the children of Anglophones?