Old January 5th 19, 04:43 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Frank Krygowski[_4_]

Default Build it and ... why aren't they coming?

On 1/4/2019 3:00 PM, wrote:

I think of trails as very similar to parks. City or state parks. They are for enjoyment purposes. Not functional, business, work purposes.

I agree. And I am not happy that transportation funds are used to
construct rail-trails and the like. Parks should be paid for by park
funds. Transportation funds should be used for transportation
facilities, including well-designed bike transportation facilities.

--
- Frank Krygowski