Old January 6th 19, 10:13 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Andre Jute[_2_]

Default No reason an economist shouldn't be witty

Just a reminder of the topic of this thread. Why don't you all take your oooh-aaahh-bird discussion of trolls to one of the several threads about trolls, instead of wrecking a thread about a funny man and two-wheel-exponent. It takes no effort whatsoever to skip over threads on subjects you have no interest in. You don't see me in the threads of the dullards, because I just don't open them. -- Andre Jute

On Friday, January 4, 2019 at 10:42:34 PM UTC, Andre Jute wrote:
Worth watching not only for the sensible economics but for the cracks in the questions afterwards about the American nastiness of insulting half the populace that they voted for Putin's candidate:
Yanis Varoufakis | The Euro Has Never Been More Problematic | Oxford Union
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rhSg9X3q2gc

For those who don't know, besides being an economist, Yanis Varoufakis is a famous Greek motorcyclist.

Andre Jute
Common sense