Old January 7th 19, 08:18 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
AMuzi

Default No reason an economist shouldn't be witty

On 1/7/2019 1:21 PM, news18 wrote:
On Mon, 07 Jan 2019 08:33:25 -0800, sltom992 wrote:

On Sunday, January 6, 2019 at 7:23:32 PM UTC-8, news18 wrote:

You really do have anger management issue. Change your meds.

I don't find it in any manner surprising that you who are on this group
for no other reason than to argue with someone and take Jute or I as a
target for the simple reason that we are usually right. Andrew is right
all of the time as well but you are fain to argue with him since he is
THE authority on bicycles.

Who is Andrew? Has Jute/whatever changed his name again. Your reality
changing blinks are incresing.

I know something about bicycles but I am not 'right all the
time'. Sheesh that's just ridiculous.

--
Andrew Muzi
www.yellowjersey.org/