Old August 28th 04, 04:24 PM
Gman

On 19 Aug 2004 00:19:56 GMT, Stephen Baker wrote:
engamarus says:

In Collserola there are plenty of tracks that you can pass with a rigid
bike or hardtail, but you don't enjoy them, because you were braking all
the time and with a severe risk of falling due to plenty free rocks. Not
about technics.

A-hah! We obviously have a different concept of "fun". That sounds great to
me.
Life is all about the differences. ;-)
(Vive la difference!)
Steve

I'll agree with both viewpoints. Took the rigid to Seattle
and there were *definitely* times I needed a fork. If I
rode there all the time, I'd very possibly put a fork on the
SS. (gasp!)

But it's fun to be purist too!