Old February 11th 05, 04:08 PM
Tim Lines

Curtis L. Russell wrote:
On Fri, 11 Feb 2005 09:50:45 +0200, Donald Munro
wrote:

Only character assassination? What with all the death threats and
involvement of Homeland Security, I would have thought we would graduate
to something more interesting (and permanent), like Lafferty organizing a
suicide bombing on Kunich or vice versa for example.

He was justrecently trying to get in touch with his Buddha nature.
Self immolation on a laquered wood track would be spectacular, though
that seemed mostly to be a group in Saigon/Ho Chi Minh City that may
have been extinguished by now.

Nah, some things NEVER go out of style:

http://www.hr-action.org/archive/990216tms1.html