Old September 22nd 19, 04:07 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
AMuzi

Default Drop Bar Hydraulic Disk

On 9/21/2019 8:11 PM, Tom Kunich wrote:
On Thursday, September 12, 2019 at 5:20:49 PM UTC-7, AMuzi wrote:
On 9/12/2019 6:32 PM, Tom Kunich wrote:
I think that I'm going to change my flat bar bike over to a drop bar. There were no road shifters with hydraulic brakes until after I had put it together. (Or maybe they were so frightfully expensive we didn't move in the same spheres)

The problem appears to be that it is a 10 speed and the only hydraulic shifter I can find appear to be either 11 speed or Di2.

Were 10 speed hydraulic shifters even made?

I really would hate to have to change over to 11 speeds.

Next time you need a chain/cassette just go to 11:
https://www.wiggle.com/campagnolo-po...1-speed-ergos/

Same hub, quick upgrade.

--
Andrew Muzi
www.yellowjersey.org/

Andrew - I ordered that Potenza and it was not a hydraulic lever. It is something that is called "hydraulically optimized" and that has something to do with the rear derailleur and not the hydraulic disk brakes it appears.

It is made to use rim brakes or cable operated disks.

Is this what you received?
https://www.bike24.com/p2230094.html