Old September 6th 03, 08:39 AM
Tony W

Default FAQ?

"Just zis Guy, you know?" wrote in message
Here is an attempt at a slimmed-down FAQ. Feedback please. I'm sure
it has a fair way to go - either much less or much more (or both ;-P)

snip see -- I read the bit on Netiquette.

I think the Irish should be allowed in as a matter of right. Others (we
have regulars from most of the civilised world and even some from America so
lets not get too exclusive.

Given recent threads maybe the Welsh should be excluded as not being British
:-) (Resident sheep would feel safer).

Regarding LBS -- lose it or lose it should read 'use it or lose it'.

While the prat P**l Sm*th has a special place in the hearts of many here I
doubt he warrants much consideration.

Providing spammers with a complete set of e-mail addresses is nice of you.

Good effort.