Old June 19th 13, 05:36 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike
Mike Vandeman[_4_]

Default WHOOPS! A 48-year-old mountain biker was airlifted out ofSugarloaf Ridge State Park (CA)

On Tuesday, June 18, 2013 7:19:10 PM UTC-7, I love Mike wrote:
Journalists are not the issue. There is not one journalist who posts articles about other people's pain and suffering from mountain biking accidents then makes insensitive and callous remarks about them as you have. You seem to be excited by other people's pain and death which makes you one sick puppy. Go get help dude. You need it.

BS. You are just mad because I tell the truth about mountain biking -- something you should try, for a change. I'm just being a journalist.