Old January 11th 17, 03:44 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Frank Krygowski[_4_]

Default 105-year old sets new record

On 1/10/2017 8:19 PM, Radey Shouman wrote:
Frank Krygowski writes:

I don't recall many fog problems (except
when coming into the house after a cold ride), but raindrops on my
glasses are annoying day or night.

My glasses fog when it's moderately cold out, whenever I stop. Local
humidity from exhalation, I guess. Makes intersections more challenging.

Ah, you're right, I'd forgotten about that. I can remember trying to
hold the glasses up and away from my face to combat it.

I do much less cold weather riding now, partly because I've retired (so
no commuting, therefore it's easier to choose to let it warm up outside)
and partly because I seem to get bronchitis very easily after a ride in
the cold. :-(

--
- Frank Krygowski