Old June 6th 21, 03:26 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Frank Krygowski[_4_]

Default Good quality bikes

On 6/5/2021 2:57 PM, Tom Kunich wrote:
On Friday, June 4, 2021 at 5:27:29 PM UTC-7, Frank Krygowski wrote:
On 6/4/2021 12:42 PM, Tom Kunich wrote:
On Friday, June 4, 2021 at 7:21:05 AM UTC-7, AMuzi wrote:

$250 for what? Each? Set of four with new valves and dynamic
balancing?

It was 8 years ago but yes.

Ah yes, your amazing memory tells you so!

At least I could pay for it. Some miserable little nobody like you has had the same bike for 35 years because of your wonderful educational system pension. I made $12,000 last month and $8,000 the month before and this month is supposed to be better. What about you?

First, I really doubt your memory on that price for four tires. You've
told us countless times how bad your memory is, and you've demonstrated
it even more times. Even if you were trying to be honest, your memory
can't be trusted.

Second, I don't care how much your investments jumped last month. More
to the point, I don't care how much _my_ investments jumped last month.
I pay someone to manage that for me, and it's simply not a concern. I no
longer worry about money. If I wanted to buy every bike you own, I could
send you the money tomorrow and never notice the difference in my balance.

--
- Frank Krygowski