Old June 8th 21, 09:20 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
SMS

Default Electric Bikes

On 6/8/2021 12:04 PM, wrote:

snip

Well....the rate of crimes has decreased. Despite the Republican media saying with Biden as President everyone is robbing and killing everyone. Unlike when Trump the appointed was el Presidente, when everyone was safe and happy and secure. Back when Cain murdered Abel. I'm guessing there were only about 4 people on earth at the time. I am assuming the Biblical Creationist story is true. Ha Ha. Adam, Eve, Cain, and Abel. Cain murders Abel. So you had a 25% murder rate. Today there are 5-6-7 billion people running around the earth. With a 25% murder rate you'd have 1.5 billion murders. Despite the Republican media proclaiming otherwise, we don't murder 25% of the world. So things are getting better. Even with Biden in charge.

The murder rate in the U.S. has historically been lower when Democrats
are in the White House
https://www.nbcchicago.com/news/local/murders-rate-lower-when-democrat-is-in-the-white-house/2075113/.
That is likely because the economy historically does better under
Democrats, with lower unemployment. The key to reducing crime is for
people to have living wage jobs.