Old June 11th 21, 05:04 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Tom Kunich[_4_]

Default Bidens on bikes!!!!!!!!!!

On Thursday, June 10, 2021 at 3:04:52 PM UTC-7, wrote:
On Wednesday, June 9, 2021 at 10:10:40 PM UTC-5, wrote:
Add in other social/cultural changes and open borders are
IMHO a clear and present danger. We have plenty of dangers
here already.

Yep. The first thing the new immigrants do is bring in their
relatives.

https://www.npr.org/2018/08/10/63737...hain-migration
https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...185_story.html
https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-45137752

Let me see if I have you correctly - Milania Trump entered the US in 2006 and her parents coming in in 2018 is an example of Chain Migration such as Guatemalan parents sending their children on perilous journeys alone or in the company of coyotes and then expecting to be reunited the NEXT day?

I must say, you really are fast with your research into whether or not they put in for citizenship a decade before.