View Single Post
Old April 12th 13, 12:28 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike
Blackblade
external usenet poster

Default WHOOPS! "A Rapid City man is dead after mountain bike incident"

On Friday, April 12, 2013 1:03:06 AM UTC+1, Mike Vandeman wrote:
On Thursday, April 11, 2013 8:52:58 AM UTC-7, wrote:

On Thursday, April 11, 2013 12:29:35 AM UTC-4, Mike Vandeman wrote:

You were arrested. Your mugshot is proof enough of that. As a result of that arrest, details appeared in the news and you were found guilty of charges against you. Those are also facts.

And then ALL CHARGES were DISMISSED -- a fact that you obviously find INCONVENIENT. But, hey, thanks for demonstrating, for the millionth time, how mountain bikers don't care a whit about the truth. You've been a big help!

No. Not inconvenient. Just unsubstantiated, at this point.

And we know you aren't going to lift a finger to substantiate it, because you don't care about the truth unless you think it supports you. That's the mountain biker way.

I've just Googled "Vandeman Charges Dismissed" and, guess what, no such information appears.

Which is not surprising since you were already convicted of three charges and served your punishment for them. As such, they would not be 'Dismissed' ... that could only happen in the trial ... they would be 'Overturned' if subsequent evidence came to light. But, that would still require a court to so decide and, guess what again, there's no record of that either.

So, I would assume this is more of your b******t ... but feel free to prove me wrong with some real evidence.

Ads

Home - Home - Home - Home - Home