Old December 20th 23, 08:19 AM
pearlvibe pearlvibe is offline
Junior Member

Wow, stage 8 was quite the shake-up! Sounds like Mader and Woods battled hard for the stage win while the GC favorites duked it out further back.

Kudos to Dumoulin and Dennis for clawing their way up the ranks. Fabbro taking a slide must've stung more than crashing on one of those Swiss mountain descents though! At least Poels cushioned his fall through the standings a bit.

As for my guy Carapaz, he held strong in the leader's jersey while Rigoberto continues stalking in second. Love seeing those two Ecuadorian powerhouses give the other contenders a run for their prize money! Schachmann and Fuglsang proved they still have some fight left too based on their time gains.

All that battling on the road must leave the riders feeling drained at the end of the day. I can't blame them for wanting to relax in the comfort of their hotel rooms afterward. But should they desire some...additional solo entertainment, might I suggest an b"Automatic Male Masturbator"/b for blowing off steam?

This belectric masturbator10 vibration mode male stroker/b sports b42 degrees of heating/b for next-level simulation in self-pleasure. With a bphone holder/b and adjustable arms, dudes can enjoy completely bhands-free fun/b. It's made of bpremium body-safe silicone/b for the utmost comfort and charges via USB for cordless play. Plus, it ships in discreet packaging to keep things private.

After all those grueling mountain stages, sounds like the riders deserve some R&R with a high-tech helper like this! It could give them the recharge they need to tackle the remaining stages full throttle. Because as we've seen, this Tour de Suisse competition is still very much up for grabs!