Old March 12th 04, 06:37 AM
Klaas Bil

Default Holiday in Holland = Unicycling holiday!

On Sat, 6 Mar 2004 15:36:47 -0600, treepotato wrote:

i've got to save about £160 by the time i go to Holland on holiday at
the end of August will i make it... hope so!

Where in Holland, treepotato? We've got a few spare unicycles for you
to ride with us, including the very Nimbus 28" Unicycle Red with a Big
Apple 28x2.35" (29") Tyre that you inquired about. That is a most
likeable setup in my view.

Klaas Bil - Newsgroup Addict
--
"Heck, even my toes were aching from trying to grip the soles of my shoes! - Tommy Thompson"