Old July 8th 03, 05:17 AM
SH

Default TDF and australians

Sure we're not a cycling nation compared to most Euro countries!! I told a
guy at work that I was disappointed that I would miss that days coverage of
the tour. He said' "your into that are you?" Pretty much the attitude of
most my non cycling buddies.

I'm sure continued success will help to bring about change.

The AIS cycling program should be congratulated for developing so many great
riders from a relatively small participation base.

"mitchell mandell" wrote in message
Non Cycling.. ??

your on crack
Ollie Wigg wrote in message
Are we sutch a non-cycling nation?
I'd be interested to know how we compare with other counties in similar
sercumstnaces to our own.
Ollie
"cc" wrote in message
I think it's pretty impressive how a non-cycling
nation like Oz can do so well at the TDF.

Pity Cadel had to break his collar bone, twice.
Hope Henk gets back to racing soon.