Old July 17th 15, 04:26 PM posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Joy Beeson

Default AG: Grease on your hands

Yay, rah! Today, in preparation for embroidery class, I cleaned out
my other little bag of stuff -- the one I carry in my purse. Lo and
behold, it contained a lip-salve box with Eucerine already in it.
Needlework emergencies seldom leave me with black grease on my hands,
so I moved it to the emergency kit on the bike.

And I hope that I never need it.

I still plan to go to the craftsy-waftsy department at Walmart -- if
only because I've realized that I can leave our car there and ride my
bike to Etna Green. Pity there isn't much else within fifteen miles
of that parking lot, but even *one* entirely-new ride is a big deal.

--
joy beeson at comcast dot net
http://wlweather.net/PAGEJOY/