Old January 12th 08, 08:56 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
matti_marron

Default Manchester ride?

Whos up for a manchester ride?
I was thinking saterday the 26th?

Which would be the same time that the first nuts was held last year.

Maybe its abit short notice, But who would be up for it, id really like
to have a decent ride in manchester as ive never had the chance yet!

I was thinking we could go to projekts mcr skatepark under mancurian
way too, as i heard people went there as part of one of the nuts
meetings.
(entry is only £2)

Whos up for it then?

--