Old July 31st 17, 07:35 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech

Default Preserving polished aluminum

Watch Victory at Sea's collection of bombers landing on England ?

Forgive if I repeat, I forget

Uncle Charlie was repairing a Jeep clutch under a tarp on the desert as artillery close by fired at Rommel.

Officer walked m asked if he was Charlie Beaudry.

C said yes the officer asked if C wanted to learn how to fly a plane.

C asked

'Where does this happen' ?

Officer said, 'in England'

C, 'I'll get my clothes'

O, ' we'll get you new in England. Get in the jeep n on the plane.

I gave Colling $400 for a ride on their bomber... n this is what I experienced.

A shortage of pilots.

C survived as the Ford dealer in Tucson.

Collings' Mustang is as shiny as AL can be.

You can ask.