Old July 6th 10, 05:14 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment
Edward Dolan

Default Anti-Mountain Bike Advocate Attacks Cyclists With Handsaw

"JimmyMac" wrote in message
On Jun 27, 12:55 am, "Edward Dolan" wrote:
[...]
Then why bother to send me an email? I am sufficiently enlightened on all
matters that I never need any input from you.
[...]

You are sufficiently arrogant to hold the mistaken belief that you

cannot be enlightened by anyone. Sending an email has to do with
SENDING and, as already indicated by the analogy of a do not call
registry, a killfile has to do with NOT RECEIVING. Why do you
struggle to comprehend such an elementary distinction? Gee you're
dense.

Communication is a two-way street. I am not interested in receiving if I
can't send. You must have me confused with the mass media.
[...]

Regards,

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka