Old July 6th 10, 05:27 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment
JimmyMac

Default Anti-Mountain Bike Advocate Attacks Cyclists With Handsaw

On Jul 5, 11:14*pm, "Edward Dolan" wrote:
"JimmyMac" wrote in message

On Jun 27, 12:55 am, "Edward Dolan" wrote:
[...]

Then why bother to send me an email? I am sufficiently enlightened on all
matters that I never need any input from you.
[...]
You are sufficiently arrogant to hold the mistaken belief that you

cannot be enlightened by anyone. *Sending an email has to do with
SENDING and, as already indicated by the analogy of a do not call
registry, a killfile has to do with NOT RECEIVING. *Why do you
struggle to comprehend such an elementary distinction? *Gee you're
dense.

Communication is a two-way street. I am not interested in receiving if I
can't send. You must have me confused with the mass media.
[...]

You either missed or deliberately msiconstrued the point here, neither
of which are at all unusual.

The more I read of you nonsense the more I become convinced that you
suffer from Asperger's Syndrome.

Regards,

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka