Old July 6th 10, 10:15 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment
JimmyMac

Default Anti-Mountain Bike Advocate Attacks Cyclists With Handsaw

On Jul 6, 1:33*pm, "Edward Dolan" wrote:
"JimmyMac" wrote in message

On Jul 5, 11:14 pm, "Edward Dolan" wrote:
[...]

Communication is a two-way street. I am not interested in receiving if I
can't send. You must have me confused with the mass media.
[...]
You either missed or deliberately misconstrued the point here, neither

of which are at all unusual.

The more I read of you nonsense the more I become convinced that you

suffer from Asperger's Syndrome.

My only syndrome is the Greatness Syndrome. I am also possessed of Great
Sanctity. Yea, not only Great but Holy!

You left two out Delusion Syndrome and Clueless Disorder!

Regards,

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka