Old January 9th 08, 07:33 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
lauraz

Default Help with broken saddle

Hi,

I am looking for help with my broken saddle. I found a unicycle in my
boyfriend's garage and he lent it to me so I could learn to ride. I
have now dropped it hundreds of times and the seat is bent. I have
bent it back a few times but it is getting worse and only a few drops
makes it unrideable again. I can't figure out a way to reinforce it to
keep it from bending. I know he would be ok with my giving it back to
him in this condition but I am just not comfortable returning the
unicycle to him in an unrideable state. Plus, I can only go 50 feet so
far so I would like to ride it a bit more before getting a new
unicycle. I think the unicycle is only worth $25 so it doesn't seem
right spending $40 on a new seat. So, where would one find a used
unicycle seat? I live in Maryland and I can not find any local stores
that carry saddles. I saw a $24 Classic Saddle on unicycle.com but the
shipping is $10. If I could find a store and save the shipping that
would help alot; do anyone know of a store near Maryland?

Thanks,
Laura

|Filename: unicycle2.JPG |

lauraz